DevOps Foundation Course Description
DevOps enables organisations to decrease time to market for new releases, software, or services by encouraging a collaborative approach from development and operations teams. The adoption of DevOps creates an environment where productivity is increased through the automation of processes around infrastructure and workflows.
The DevOps Foundation certification has been designed to give IT and business professionals basic knowledge and understanding of DevOps. Created as a stepping-stone to the EXIN DevOps Professional certification, this certification confirms understanding the origins of DevOps and the benefits of DevOps principles and practices for the organisation.
Other DevOps Courses
- DevOps Professional
– The Course is designed for anyone working in a DevOps environment:
– IT Development, Test and Operational staff
– IT assurance professionals (audit & security management)
– IT Architects and Analysts
– Project managers and Scrum Masters
– Business customers and Product Owners
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
- DevOps Basics
- DevOps Origins
- Definition of DevOps
- Reasons for using DevOps
- Misconceptions about DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- Value Stream
- Deployment Pipeline
- Version Control
- Configuration Management
- Definition of Done
- DevOps Key Practices
- Difference with Traditional Practices
- DevOps Practices
- Practical Applications of DevOps
- Using Commercial Off-the-shelf Software
- Evolving Architecture and Organisational Models
- Iterative Progression
The course prepares participants to sit the Certified DevOps Professional examination.
Exam is scheduled at the end of the last day of the course.
A passing mark of 65% is required.